At some point in the future, if it becomes clear that the company is on path for an ipo I could pay for it then.
I will hold off until then.
12 karma · joined June 8, 2017
I will hold off until then.
2. I am glad they were upfront and honest about it. The manager said 50:50 split.
4. Yeah I agree with this.