If the answer is "no", sell.
If the answer is "no", sell.
A single data point, but a company I held equity in went public 4 months after a liquidity event in which shareholders were allowed to participate. The IPO went at ~50% above the price of the private transaction. If I were you, I wouldn't sell all of my shares now, especially if you think there's a good chance the company will go public very soon. Selling some fraction makes sense, as others have said--take some money off the table, depending on how much of your total net worth is in this equity stake.
As you might have noticed, the tech sector is in very high demand by investors right now; I wouldn't at all be surprised if VCs and anyone within the company is rushing to IPO, and it doesn't surprise me that investors would want to buy some extra shares at pre-IPO prices. This can all come crumbling down, as some stipulate on HN and elsewhere. Just to mention it as an option: you could partially reduce the risk of holding all or fraction of your shares by shorting a small amount QQQ. If the IPO gets postponed/canceled, it will probably be correlated with the tech sector dropping, so you'll make a modest amount of money on that.