Re #2
At first, they said (on a Friday) "we'll talk about it *next Monday" (which was almost two weeks).
I casually said "ok that's fine. For now though, let's take it off the site since we know it's working - that will give you guys some time to make the decision without any pressure."
They made the decision by Sunday, paid Monday, and we were back online quickly = )
It's ok to push, if you're providing value and it seems to be working