I think it's going to be pretty wild for the next few days/weeks because of the China news. I would sell at $777 and wait for the ride to be over before I bought in again. I got out earlier today at $900 anticipating the China news to sink in later today. Sure enough when China wakes up it crashes.
I'm going to wait until it stabilizes around a price before I buy again.
The good news: China can't ban BitCoin as a currency again, and the US looks like it isn't going to.