Good. Plenty of time for other developers to move to Apple Silicon before Apple starts to push them. Probably they will give a product refresh to their current line up with an M2 chip later.
Would rather wait a year for the Apple Silicon ecosystem to mature than to jump all in now and wait for the software bugs to be fixed for a year so I can do my work.
I hope the game developers hurry up and wake up. Basically my entire game library still has zero M1-compatible versions.
I got the 13 and am really happy with it compared to my 2018 16". I was going to wait but I figure if I sell and upgrade within several months I'm not going to be out by that much.
Me too. My 2016 16'' MBP really needs replacing, and I'll be damned if I will work on a 13'' for the next couple of years.