Two months waiting for Comrinaty in Berlin vs nobody-knows-when-and-if-you-will-have-a-choice in Poland isn't that bad but if you decide to wait you're risking being infected in the meanwhile. Also, I don't think it's worth risking going outside own country just to get shot by desired formula.
I'm bit concerned about AstraZeneca especially after reported yesterday name change to Vaxzervia [1] which sounds like a PR stunt done to save company's face since previous name is busted due to the blood clot issues - at least that seems to be the idea. At the moment people around 70 are being processed here - my mother got Pfizer's formula 1st shot today and next is due May 5th; I expect I'll have no choice but to take AstraZeneca or wait as I said, nobody knows how long. The sorta 'funny' thing is I'm living near the distribution centre in the middle of Poland where vials are being shipped around the country.
[1] - https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/eu-affairs/162559/astraze...