This wordpress plugin fetches your or someone else's video (uploads or favorites) from youtube channels and creates beautiful albums using the retrieved info. Video is played on a responsive lightbox . You can add as many albums as you want. It will generate the shortcodes automatically which you can copy/paste into your post or page
Pro version is also capable of creating album from a youtube playlist.
Try the Free version:
1. Download the free version.
2. Install and Activate the plugin.
3. You should see a new Admin Menu 'Youtube Album' ... Follow that menu and submenus. You'll find all the required instructions inside.
Note: The free version lists 25 items for each album. It also doesn't support albums from a 'playlist' and doesn't have the ability to show pagination.
Pro Version has these extra features:
- Ability to create album from 'youtube playlists'
- Ability to get unlimited items (up to 1000 items per album tested - it maybe server dependent)
- Ability to paginate the album into multiple pages
- Responsive Slider Layout
Buy with Moneybookers (Skrill) to get a 10% discount!
Pro version installation instructions:
Before installing the pro version you must disable/delete the free version. Otherwise there'll be a conflict.
After purchase you'll get an automated email with a link to the zip file for the pro version. You can install the zip file directly using the admin interface for installing plugin (upload option). Or you can unzip the file and follow the instructions inside readme.txt file.